I swear, the name of this blog should just be changed to “Shit My Husband Says.”
Me: Awwwwwwww *tear*. Your mom gave us a Valentine? That’s so sweeeeeeeeeet.
Adam: She does it every year, I don’t know whay you’re so suprised.
Me: And it’s so sweeeeeeeeet that she does it every single year. *tears*
Adam: Crimony. Did you read the card?
Me: Yes, it says “to my wonderful son and his special wife.” Isn’t that SO sweeeeeeeet? *teeeeaaaars*
Adam: “Special Wife” … It makes you sound like a drooler.
Me: *sigh* well, that’s one wasy to get me to stop crying, I guess.
Technically though, since there was delicious chocolate involved… that does make me a drooler.
This week the fertility medication I’m taking (Clomid) is affecting me a *little* more strongly than it did last week. LAST week I was all, “I just started taking my pills but I feek okay besides a few migraines, and I haven’t really been crazy at all!”
THIS week, so far, I have cried at the all followingÂ things (it’s amazing that I haven’t lostÂ 10lbsÂ ofÂ water-weight):
- A funny passage in MarleyÂ & Me (I’m reading the book)
- A sad passage in Marley & Me
- The beautiful mountains in Alaska
- The fact that I even have to take fertility medication at age 28
- Missing my mom (who lives in Idaho)
- Missing my sisters (who live in Idaho)
- Missing all of the rest of my family (who live in Idaho)
- How I hate Idaho for stealing my family
- How much I truly love my husband
- The fact that my husband built me a snowmachine with hot pink accents
- My dog. Just in generalÂ – and how lucky I am to have her (she’s amazing)
- How much I love my job
- How much I hate my job
- A migraine headache
- Missing my grandma (who passed away in 2008, and every time I make spaghetti I think about her because she was amazing and Italian)
- Keeping up with the Kardashians (this one came out of nowhere)
- A sweetÂ comment on Facebook from my cousin about the SuperWife blog
- How much I love my friend Sam, and how proud of herÂ I am
- How I am equally happy/jealous that my friend Jen is having a baby
- How I am ashamedÂ at myself for being jealous of anyone’sÂ anything when I have so much in my life to be thankful for
- How I have so much in my life to be thankful for
- My teddy bear
- A funny baby video on youtube
- LawÂ & Order: SVU
- How Adam probably thinks I’m crazy
- American Idol
- When Adam told me I was crazy
- AÂ projector screen fiasco
- How if I actually did get pregnant this month, I would be due on Halloween, and how awesome that would be because I would totally dress up to go into labor
- A baby laughing at the grocery store
- A bad dream
- A good dream
- My other friend Jen’s good dream
- My nailpolish
- A cute pair of baby socks I saw today
I think I’m doing okay, though… right?
YOU THINK I’M DOING OKAY, RIGHT?